Saturday, July 4, 2009

Requested Videos

Sorry guys... my mom requested videos (a lot of them) and I don't know how to send them through email.... SORRY! You don't need to watch... but feel free to :)
Lucia dancing to American Idol (Michael Jackson Special):



Trying to have her say dog:



Waiting in the car for the storm to pass (at Cherry Hills):



At the zoo:



Waiting for Fireworks (I'll have the actual story of that day later...):
Oh! Try to notice how she has us cheer for her :)



Walking:



Last one:



Wow! That took forever!!! No more videos for a while!

3 comments:

Dax and Steph said...

She is walking so good! The videos of here are so cute. She has such a fun little personality. We really need to hang out sometime. Probably not for a little while though because Ryan is sick and it's contagious...and not fun at all.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I'm impressed she finally said "dog!" I thought all kids were like ours, they talk and talk and talk until you get out the recording stuff, and then they act like they don't know what you're talking about. Lucia is just too smart! -Aunt Lisa and Uncle Bill

Darla Pierre said...

Hey guys! I hope you remember me! I know chauncey does. I saw your blog on Kurtis's blog. I hope it's okay that I'm checking out your cute little family!